Real Estate A U C T I O N
Bucks County District Attorney Orders Home to be Sold
Beautiful 6036+ Sq Ft Estate Home on 4.8+ acres
Timber Ridge – Secluded area of 14 fine estate homes
66 McCann Drive, Ottsville, Tinicum Township, Bucks County, PA
Elevated setting offers broad views overlooking Tinicum forestry
Auction on premise: Saturday, October 13th, 11:00 AM
Previews: Sunday, October 7th, 1:00 to 3:00 PM & Thursday, October 11th, 4:00 to 6:00 PM
Address: 66 McCann Drive, Ottsville, Tinicum Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania 18942
Tax Parcel#: 44-014-010-004
Taxes: County, School and Township - 2018 – $14,149.26
- Move in condition - 6 Bedrooms - 4.5 Baths – In-law Suite - Built 1995
- Elevated setting offers broad views overlooking Tinicum forestry
- Kitchen with granite countertops, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator - Viking range - dual pantries - butler’s pantry.
- Foyer with marble floor - formal spiral staircase - formal dining room - spacious family room - media/game room - in home gym - wide plank white oak floors -2 fireplaces - central air - Oil hot water baseboard heating- security system - full basement with walkout.
- In-law suite atop attached 3 car garage and detached 3 car garage - outdoor kitchen with fireplace - large in-ground swimming pool -
- Onsite well • Onsite septic
The Bucks County District Attorney became the official owner of the property through a drug forfeiture proceeding. The home is vacant and needs to be sold immediately at public auction. The winning bidder will receive a good and marketable title at the time of settlement.
Over the past 35 years the Bucks County District Attorneys has engaged Traiman Auction Company to sell many homes at public auction and all were sold the day of the auction.
Due Diligence Links
*You will need to have Adobe Reader installed to view these PDF documents. Download Adobe Reader
Tinicum Township: www.tinicumbucks.org
Palisades School District: www.palisadessd.org
Auction Held Rain or Shine.
Auction held rain or shine. In the event of severe storms the auction may be postponed and will be rescheduled. An alternate date will be posted on the Traiman website
Check back to this location often for updates, revisions, or changes.
9/11 Agreement of sale added.
9/21 Title report added.