ATTENTION BUILDERS AND INVESTORS
Haverford Township orders 3 residential building lots to be sold together.
Located at 599 Glendale Road, Havertown, Delaware County
Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Includes 1 story building
See below for building photos and subdivision plan.
Lots have DEP sewer approval for a total of 3 EDU’s.
Auction held at Haverford Township Building
1014 Darby Road: Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Preview existing building: Tues., Feb. 25th, 12:00 - 1:30 PM & Thurs., Feb. 27th, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Walk the lots any time-at your own risk.
Please note that the preview of the building on February 27th is from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
In the event of snow or ice causing severe driving conditions the auction could possibly be postponed. Check here for postpone announcement and new auction date.
$25,000 Bank Cashier's Check to register to bid at time of Auction.
Zoned: R-4 Low-Mid Density Residential
3 Lot Approved Subdivision Plan
(Drawing taken from approved Subdivision Plan and may not be drawn to scale.)
- Former recreation service building may remain or be torn down at buyer’s expense.
- 1 story frame and stucco 1870+ sq. ft.
- Partial basement, 360+ sq.
- Asphalt shingle roof
- Building is in fairly good condition
- Zoned R-4
Delaware County: www.co.delaware.pa.us
Haverford Township: www.haverfordtownship.org
School District of Haverford Township: www.haverford.k12.pa.us
Tax Map Numbers:
- 545 Glendale Road- D.C. Folio No. 22-09-00094-01, D.C. Tax Map No. 22-36 -123:001 (9,000 sf, known as 545 Glendale Rd)
- 541 Glendale Road- D.C. Folio No. 22-09-00094-02, D.C. Tax Map No. 22-36 -123:002 (9,024 sf, known as 541 Glendale Rd)
- 537 Glendale Road- D.C. Folio No. 22-09-00094-03, D.C. Tax Map No. 22-36 -123:003 (18,655 sf, known as 537 Glendale Rd)